RE: Engine Conversion

To: AH1962SP@aol.com, "'Dean.Dashwood@enron.com'"
Subject: RE: Engine Conversion
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 14:21:56 -0400
Seems like it would be easier to put the Spit body on the GT6 frame.  By
easier, I mean you avoid the engine/drive train/front suspension problems,
and get to solve easier problems.  This is just a seat of the pants guess,
though, as I have not done conversion of any kind.   ( I realize this is a
straight-line in need of a punch-line, so go ahead, if you must)
Terrence Banbury