Re: TRF Catalog!!

To: "Spifires Autox Team" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: TRF Catalog!!
From: "BILL McDEVITT" <wmmk1@informatics.net>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 20:47:00 -0500
Keith, I'm about to send an order to TRF to replace my cheap
rubber items with good ones also!! No more cheap junk for me.
I just don't enjoy doing my work over again!! As I stated before,
I've never had to replace a TRF item!!  I could never find where
MOSS had any early Spit parts, unless they also fit the newer
Spits!!??  Bill