Re: TRF Catalog!!

To: "BILL McDEVITT" <wmmk1@informatics.net>, "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: TRF Catalog!!
From: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 20:39:59 -0500
I have to ring in on this one....

I have ordered from all three (TRF, Spit Bits and BPNW)in the last 10 years.
The part selection in the catalogs of all three is outstanding.  I just wish
TRF would have what I need, what they show in their catalog, available when
I need it....

I understand that there are times when a backorder is necessary (60 days on
front bumper o-riders from Spit Bits) but I am confident when that part gets
to me (From Spit Bits or BPNW) it is the correct part and it's a good
Quality part...

my .02 worth....

Nick
N.A. Campiglia III