RE: J and D overdrive oil pump cams

To: "spit list" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <SJagGo@aol.com>
Subject: RE: J and D overdrive oil pump cams
From: "John J. Black" <transmancat@bbnow.net>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 00:11:19 -0700
Hi Bill
You know I do not actually know the answer to that one! I hope you realize
what you have done!!!! Now I will HAVE to go measure one or I won't sleep
thinking about it <grin>  I have a few of those switches on the top of the
stick, but I will have to check on the condition of them for you. I will let
you know.
OOOOppppps, the new wife just said I am not going into the shop again
tonight........ and we have not been married a year yet so of to bed it is!
<grin> You guys will just have to wait until tomorrow for the next thrilling
episode........

Regards
John J Black
Waterloo Drivetrain Systems