Re: Confusion

To: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Confusion
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 08:15:03 -0700
Barry, the simple explanation would be that when the tub was replaced, the dash
from he previous tub was installed.  It is correct for
the Commission number.  It is possible to separate the rear half of the tub at
the rear of the rockers and piece it onto the front half
of another.  But considering that the body number (which is at front) is from
an old tub, that would not seem to be the case here.  But
you are right, we'll probably never know!

Joe