Re: Getting Better All The Time

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Getting Better All The Time
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 20:36:17 +0100
Hi Jeff
Sounds like the selector detent springs or possibly the front circlip is
starting to give in, if it is the circlip my crystal ball says you will be
in there sooner rather than later! I have heard that the thing to do is to
fit the single rail bits to the three rail boxes to get a stronger box, I
think this may only refer to if you have a four synchro box to start with.

Graham.