Re: Getting Better All The Time

To: Dean.Dashwood@enron.com
Subject: Re: Getting Better All The Time
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, May 11 2000 12:49:55 GMT-0600

>People let you pass like this in San Diego?  Around here, if you're stuck
>behind
>someone who's driving slower than you, and the road's too busy or too windy to
>overtake, tough!

In Orange County-just up the 5 from San Diego, it's the same sort of 'tough'
attitude-and I do mean attitude! There's a dreadful arrogance of drivers in
OC-like they're appraising the value of your car and you and then maybe if
your're deemed worthy in their mind-you may indeed be allowed to move over so
that you can get to your exit! In L.A.-there's less of this attitude-people
actually let you in traffic!(They're more egalitarian) And they don't flip you
off!

Laura G. deep in enemy territory behind the Orange Curtain.