Trip to the UK

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Trip to the UK
From: "Dr. Faustus" <faustus@xmission.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 16:21:31 -0600 (MDT)
Being Governor of the British motor Club of Utah, I recieved this offer
to our members.  I have no financial interest or experience with this
company.  All inquires should be directed to the contact information
below.  If you don't belong to a local club (Shame on you!), just say
you're with the NASS.

Andy L.

Begin paste -

Hello sirs!

My name is Michele Neely Travel Consultant for America's Travel Companies
and formerly of Prescott Az. While I was there I had the distinct pleasure
of meeting Dan Baker, owner of Celebrations and Ceremonies, and the
president of the local British Car Club.

For a while last year we discussed the possibility of putting together a
group trip to England for a week to visit the sites and most importantly
some of the factories that still exist. The package would include the
following:

RT Air from your gateway city to London
Superior Hotel Accomodations (Double Occupancy)
Daily Continental breakfast, Transfers, Sightseeing and Factory Tours

Date and factory tour requests would will be required within a reasonable
time frame.

Generally, a small deposit is required at the time of booking, and balance
due 30 - 45 days prior to departure. The package price would depend on the
time of year and varies from $1,115 - $1,700 (plus US and UK taxes...of
course!)

I was wondering if this would be of any interest to you and yours and if
so, I would like the pleasure to help put it together for US British Car
Buffs.

Feel free to contact me back @ rmneely@earthlink.net  or call toll free at
800-957-4234. I look forward to working with you!

Regards,
Michele Neely
Executive Director