RE: Trip to the UK

To: "Dr. Faustus" <faustus@xmission.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Trip to the UK
From: "James Gambony" <BritBits@tiu.net>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 23:24:03 -0500
Andy,

For those a bit adventurous and near a major international airport hub, if
you're patient you can find rt airfare to London in the $200-$400 range...
leaves a bit more to rent a car and experience true "right hand drive".

One word of warning:  right turns are a..  well.. tough.  Been there, done
that.

Cheers,

Jim