Re: RE: marques

To: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: RE: marques
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, May 11 2000 13:57:26 GMT-0600
That's because you don't have Nigel! I find my Spitty to be quite comfortable
and will out perform a Z3 or a new MR2 Spyder anyday! (Well, anyday it runs!)
At any rate, I don't have a back ache when I get out-like I do after riding in
other cars. And Nigel has more performance than I know what to do with
legally...

Hey Dave-next even t we're both at, I'll let you take him for a spin!

Laura G.-Defender of 'The Force'!