ABFM in Vancouver- Listers want to meet at a certain time?

To: "Spitfires (E-mail)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: ABFM in Vancouver- Listers want to meet at a certain time?
From: Nick Moseley <nmoseley@comsavings.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 10:28:55 -0700
Anyone interested in meeting at say 11:30, at a designated Spit, then we can
put faces to names. I don't have a Spit entered in the show, does anyone
else on the list? If we do want to meet, and don't have a car entered, we
could meet at Dick Frankish's car (which he said he would be entering.).
Alternatively, there's always "I'll be the one with the top hat and pink
carnation".  I'll be sporting my Spitfire list golf shirt, but it may be
covered under a jacket.

If anyone is interested, e-mail me off list and we can set a time
Nick Moseley
Manager, Training and Development
Community Savings