Re: 1978 Triumph Spitfire for sale

To: Spitfire Internet Mail List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1978 Triumph Spitfire for sale
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 10:37:55 -0700
Guys and gals,

If things were slightly different, I wouldn't be writing this message.
Instead, I would be going up to Washington to collect the car
described below.  In fact I made an offer on it last year but circumstances
changed, with the Race Car project going full bore.  The
Overdrive Tranny alone makes this worth looking into.

I have seen the car and know David, so you can trust what he says about it.

Reply directly to him regarding the car.

Regards,
Joe Curry