Re: No Subject

To: <JeffreyLos@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No Subject
From: "Mike Perry" <mikep@michindust.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 11:13:09 -0400
Welcome to the club!  My 72 misbehaves as well.  I put a wrench on it, along
with a home made extension to get the add'l torque.  I carefully put some
teflon tape on the outer threads upon re-insertion (being careful not to let
any of it actually protrude into the oil pan).  This seems to have helped.