Re: Windshield wipers.

To: "Bowen, Patrick A RP2" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Subject: Re: Windshield wipers.
From: "M.Hesselink" <M.Hesselink@chello.nl>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 04:22:41 +0200

Hi Patrick,

Just a question: did you take your wiper motor apart recently?
I did that once, and after that I had exactly the same problem you have!

Remedy is taking the motor apart (again) and turning the cog wheel 180 degrees.
For some reason I coudn't figure out (the wheel looks the same all around) the
wipers only work right if the cog wheel is in one specific position.

Good luck!

Marc