Re: Tire problems

To: "Bowen, Patrick A RP2" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>,
Subject: Re: Tire problems
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 09:37:42 -0400
Just a hypothesis:

Your rear wheel alignment may be off.  If the wheels were tilting towards each
other at the front, backing up would make them want to pull apart from
each other, which thanks to the swing-arm geometry would pull the car down.

In theory, the opposite would happen when you went forward...

Doug Braun
'72 Spit