Re: SU jets question

To: Ken Strayhorn <ken@dukecomm.duke.edu>
Subject: Re: SU jets question
From: stu bollen <bollen@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 15:22:37 -0400
I recently purchase a rebuild kit and a set of genuine SU jets from
Spitbits. According to Nigel, the only difference front to rear is that
one jet is the mirror image of the other so the mounting screw hole is
on the correct side. Others on the list have suggested that different
jets are used, but there is no mention of this in the Haynes SU manual,
nor was it the case on my TR3 , TR6 or any other twin carbed car I am
aware of. The needles should both say DD.
Stu