Re: SU jets question

To: "Ken Strayhorn" <ken@dukecomm.duke.edu>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SU jets question
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 15:12:54 -0400
that's why you can't tune 'em!    Both jets should be the same size!

The only difference in part numbers (and front and rear)
it the 'handedness' of the fuel entry and choke hardware connection.

Check the two rebuild kits you have and you'll find the jets the same size.
They'll either be 0.09" or 0.1" diameter holes in the jets.
But both should be the same size.  Otherwise the needles would have to
different to make up the same F/A ratio for the same mechanical
positions (# of flats down).

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com