Re: family outing

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: family outing
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 19:10:35 -0400
Fred Thomas asked:
> O/K I have a fair question, does anybody ever go out for a nice casual
drive
> with the wife/friend, or do we "all" go down these back country roads
> looking for another hidden treasure in a barn or under a tarp, not that we
> need another one, it's just that if its there and I have the space, why
not.

Fred, Chris and I do that regularly....sometimes just around the city,
sometimes out in the country, sometimes a trip to a small lakeside resort
for a two or three hour lunch....just fun times. A few weeks back, we headed
out on a warm Saturday night, top down, lovely summer evening...and the
local radio station was playing songs from the 60's! What a blast. We just
kept driving wherever the car took us...I had no idea where I would turn
next or where we would end up. Pure fun...just like back in the 60s with my
TR4 (still with us). Thanks for reminding me.

Cheers
Keith

    _       _
   | \     / |        Keith R. Stewart
   |  \   /  |        75 Camden Road
   |   \_/   |        London, Ontario
   | 62 | TR4|        N5X 2K2
   | 67 |TR4A|        Canada
   | 70 |Spit|        Home:    (519)660-1916
 __|    |Mk3 |__      E-Mail:  kstewart@wwdc.com
 \T \___|___/ H/      (and a 68 Triumph Trophy 250)
  \ R I U M P /       (and now, also a 74 Spitfire 1500)