Re: family outing

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: family outing
From: Fred Griffiths <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 19:37:38 -0600
Yes, Fred my wife and I do the former - as in pleasant summer drives especially
in the country.  Sunday was such a day, mine you about 8 deg Celsius in the
morning, but up to 21 by the afternoon.  Great day taking photos for my wife to
paint during the long winter months here in Canada.

As for the latter (ie skulking around alleys etc looking for treasures), I do
that on my own.  Its safer that way.

Why, just today I found a GT6 MK 2 in an alley in my home town I didn't know
about.  It had no bonnet, so the strange V8 (yup V8) engine was clearly
visible.  Seems the guy hasn't worked on it for some time, but looks like its
drivable. Now I know where it is, i'll meet him some time.

What fun.
Cheers, Fred

--
Fred & Wendy Griffiths,