Dash Restorations

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Dash Restorations
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 07:02:10 -0700
I noticed this weekend on a program on Speedvision, a dash restoration
place called Just Dashes.  They have a web site (www.justdashes.com) and
they claim to take your old dash and restore it to as new condition.  This
is not just a "Coverlay" type of fix but a complete restoration - looks
promising, but I don't have a dash at this time that need finishing.  It of
course would appear to cost more than the Coverlay fix and I didn't see any
quotes for a Triumph, but I would guess in the area of $180 to $250 for the
relatively simple Spitfire or TR dash judging by the other restos
Might be worth a look, especially if you want that original dash not
available anymore -

72 PI, V6 Spitfire (daily driver)
70 GT6+ (when I don't drive the Spit)
70 Spitfire (long term project)