shipping parcels

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: shipping parcels
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 13:18:27 -0400
I have a box of parts to be shipped to Chicago, the box is 12" H X 24" L X
12" W, the weight is exactly 50 lbs., went to my local U.S.P.O. (6 miles
away) 33.50 priority, 18.00 regular parcel (4 to 6 weeks), stopped at the
local forwarder (mailbox etc.), 38.50, came home and called UPS, they come
to my house and pick it up, 3 day service 16.50, no travel, no hassle, I do
not even have to make address or return labels, just attach my check and put
it in front of the garage door, they must be a British company giving this
kind of service and price as well.  "FT"