Spitfire for Sale

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire for Sale
From: SpitfiresRule@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 13:13:39 EDT
Greetings All!
    My TR-6 Friend who wanted to experience the thrills of Spitfire ownership
has had his fun, and now wishes to focus on his TR-6 again. So, another
Spitfire is now up for sale! I have personally driven this car and I can
honestly say it is a cherry! Here are the details: 1973 Spitfire, engine
rebuilt with 2500 miles on it, new batt., top, alternator, tires brakes,
suspension and balanced driveline. And as he put it "It always starts!" I
will add that the body/paint is near perfect. He has sent me JPG's of it, so
if anyone wants to see this one, I can send you photos. If I already did not
have 4 Spits at my house I would jump on this car in a Heartbeat! His asking
price is $3500.00.  How do you say, I have no financial interest in this at
all, just want to see it get a good home! He is toying with the ebay idea.
You can request photos from me or I suppose you can contact him directly.
DR1STEVE@aol.com

Mitch D. Johnson
1965 MK2 "Bobby"
1965 MK2 "Thomas T. Triumph"
1965 MK2 (my son's car, no name as of yet)
1964 MK1 (Parts R Us)