Online "How To" Clinics

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Online "How To" Clinics
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 08:34:15 -0700
The Totally Triumph Garage is building a world community for Triumph
enthusiasts and we're looking for contributors to share their favorite
restoration, tune, modification or repair techniques in a our newly-created
online "how-to" clinic message area. This area is marque-specific and you
are cordially invited to use this venue to show newer Triumph enthusiasts,
how it's done.

http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?conf=DCConfID7

Contributors may even upload photos to the site for illustrative purposes,
even if you don't have your own website to link the graphics from!  This
could turn into a marvelous resource for all Triumph enthusiasts, but your
help is needed in order for the concept to become reality.  Thanks in
advance.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!