Re: Recovering seats

To: "John Hobson" <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: Recovering seats
From: "Ree Gurley" <reegurley@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 00:59:15 -0500
John,  I just sent you (off-list) a couple of messages that I put on the
List  a few months ago on this very subject.  It did take me more than a
single week-end; however the results were, IMHO, quite successful - not
show-car quality, but very, very neat & presentable.  (I replaced the
disintegrated black houndstooth center sections with plain black vinyl -
unpleated, and re-did the foam using some foam block & carpet padding.)

Cheers,  Ree G. in Silver Spring, MD  -  78 Spit  FM73070U O