Re: Intro and Speedo Questions

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Intro and Speedo Questions
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 10:33:22 -0700
>  The overdrive unit on our Spits suppose to have an angle drive on it.
>  Maybe this is what the people at the shop was referring to.  Without
>  the angle drive the speedo cable will have too much of a bent and cause
>  it to fail.  I have a picture of my gearbox and overdrive unit at the
>  following link:
>
>  http://www.ece.concordia.ca/~dave/carpics/tran.jpg

        We had the right angle unit pulled out and did some inspection of it
while
we were at it.  It is working perfectly, a good thing since they aren't
cheap or easy go get!

        Oh, here's a picture of the actual unit, nice and close up.

        http://jarmac.picarefy.com/spitfire/1980/rtangle.jpg

-Vegaman Dan
-68 Spitui!
 |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
 |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |             |     ConiFur NorthWest 2000 - Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |   Flinters@picarefy.com * http://jarmac.picarefy.com   |