Re: Re: Intro and Speedo Questions

To: Flinters@picarefy.com, owner-spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Re: Intro and Speedo Questions
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 19:29:41 EDT

In a message dated 10/14/0 9:02:18 AM, Flinters@picarefy.com wrote:

<<It's a nice brown 1980- it really is true, brown cars don't rust.>>

You know what, I gotta believe you.  When I bought my '72 Spit, the previous
owner had parked it beside the house, which also happened to be under a tree!
 The top had been left down and the car had been parked for several years.
It took me about three days to get all of the leaves and stuff out but there
wasn't (and still isn't) a spot of rust, and yes, the car was brown (now
Alpine white with a royal blue pearl clearcoat).

        Michael