electrical genius

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: electrical genius
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 16:58:01 -0400
While replacing the radio in my "3" yesterday I suddenly have a non working
O/D, my elec. knowledge is on the wall switches, up is on, down is off, made
1 phone call, does the car start =yes=, O/K pull the white wire off the O/D
relay, use your test light, if it does not light, go to the other end of
that white wire at the ignition switch and reconnect it =O/K=, I now have
O/D, Dan Masters is really something, it was just that easy and simple =to
him=, this list is blessed to have so many great people helping all of us
out of jams, Dan just somehow always seems to be there.  "FT"