Re: Seat recliner lever

To: "Hector P. Agostini" <agostinihp@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Seat recliner lever
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 09:15:38 +0100 (BST)
I managed to get it off last night using a claw hammer and quite a lot of
force.  The lever is very slightly damaged underneath, but won't notice
once the lever is back on.  Hopefully I should get the various clips from
Rimmers tonight and I can finish one of the seats.

Actually last night I could have done with having two seats in my car -
some ?*!£ broke into my girlfriends car and broke the steering wheel off
when trying to snap the steering lock, so she needed picking up from
work, but I only had 1 seat!  Fortunately she got a lift back with
another teacher.  They didn't nick anything, but it's really
inconvenienced her now, let alone the cost of a new door lock, ignition
switch, steering column...

cheers
John

--- "Hector P. Agostini" <agostinihp@earthlink.net> wrote: > Hi