Re: exhaust hole

To: goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: exhaust hole
From: Dean.Dashwood@enron.com
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 09:20:21 +0100
John,

Could it be the downpipe gasket?  The first time mine went it took a while
to find it because it's not somewhere you think of looking immediately -
that is, until it's blown so many times that you can practically change it
in your sleep.

If that is the problem, the exhaust (on a 1500, anyway) is held to the
downpipe by three bolts (one is a bit tricky to undo - I could only do it
by buying a "bendy" ratchet) and the replacement gasket costs pennies from
any supplier.

Dean