Re: exhaust hole

To: "Spitfire list" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: exhaust hole
From: "Tod Jones" <todjones@rica.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 07:12:11 -0400
While the car is cool start the car and have a friend block the tailpipe.
This will cause the exaust gas to only come out of the hole making it easy
to find. If it is a small hole the engine will stall and all you will hear
is the air hissing out of the hole. Good luck.

Tod Jones
Harrisonburg Va
67 Spitfire