RE: Speaking of heaters was eBAY Spitfire Hardtop

To: "'Greg Rowe'" <growe58@hotmail.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Speaking of heaters was eBAY Spitfire Hardtop
From: "Norby, Mark A" <NorbyMA@LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 10:43:56 -0600
I've noticed that, too.  We could probably have a sauna-like heater if we
just put a flap in the side of the transmission tunnel!  There seems to be
plenty of heat around the heater itself, but the airflow is not real
strong..... I always keep a coat, hat and gloves in the car anyway.  Mostly
I just keep the top down no matter what!

-Mark