Rimmer Imports to Canada

To: spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rimmer Imports to Canada
From: Quirk <quirk@telusplanet.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 10:04:02 -0600
With Rimmer's free freight offer available once again and the garage
queen Spit already into winter storage my thoughts turn to buying next
years project -- SS exhaust system is in order. What I need to know from
fellow Canadian listers is what's the deal on importing from Rimmers.
1) Who do they ship with.
2) What import duties (%) were charged over and above the GST.
3) Did you have to pay the shipper any fee to handle the customs
clearance.
4) Were you overall satisfied with dealing with Rimmer.
Much thanks ...........Larry Quirk (80 Spit - Garage Queen)