Re: Spit MKIV and 1500 Hardtop window seals

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: Spit MKIV and 1500 Hardtop window seals
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 17:12:27 -0700
Nigel also mentioned something to me that bears repeating.  Even though the
rear window seals are no longer available for the old rounded hardtops, some
have used the windshield seal effectively.  But according to Nigel, the GT6
rear hatch seal works even better and has a lower profile than the front
windscreen seal.  Good stuff to know.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
Visit The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!