Relatives moving to the bay area

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Relatives moving to the bay area
From: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@home.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 10:39:40 -0600
Hi all!

This Great White Northerner's sister and brother in law are moving to the
Bay area sometime in the next six weeks.  They expect to be there before
Christmas.  (yee haa, accommodation somewhere near Laguna Seca!).  Karin and
Mike will be working in the pharmaceutical industry out of Mountain View,
Ca.  Their relocation has been well taken care of by the company.

I, however, am curious about the area.  Who is out there?  How long should
it take me to drive from VTR 2001 to the Bay?  Who else might be going?
Etc.  I have NEVER been further Southwest than Yellowstone for the Ski
season.  What am I in for?  Will I ever return to Winterpeg?

Dave T
looking for an AC for  my GT in anticipation of the desert!