Re: Relatives moving to the bay area

To: Dave Terrick <dterrick@home.com>
Subject: Re: Relatives moving to the bay area
From: Peter Ficklin <pficklin@qnis.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 11:53:12 -0800
Dave,
  Don't know how long your drive will be, I suppose it all depends on
how fast you plan on going...   Once you get through Colorado, Utah &
Nevada you'll enjoy the drive more.  It seems like you can drive all day
long in the above states and not actually *get* anywhere!! (my apologys
to CO, UT & NV listers)  I believe there's a few listers in the Bay
Area, just me, AFAIK, in the Central Valley here (Fresno), and then a
few more in SoCal.  Laguna Seca should be a couple of hours south from
Moutain View.  Bring your skis or snowboard for the Tahoe resorts.
Visit some wineries, taste some wine, and enjoy the local cuisine.
IMHO, you'll never go back...  ;^)

Peter Ficklin
'63 & '69 Spitz
Fresno, CA