Re: My own brakes, followup

To: npenney <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Subject: Re: My own brakes, followup
From: Richard B Gosling <Gosling_Richard_B@perkins.com>
Date: 31 Oct 2000 07:19:25 -0600
Nolan,

After my brake woes, I am now a fervent believer in steel braided brake hoses.
 Even replacing just the front ones made a noticeable difference in brake
 performance - lots of feel, very rapid response, lock-up after about 1/2 pedal
 travel on a dry-ish road.  Although this may say something about how bad my
 old rubber hoses had got!  They cost a few pennies, but IMHO totally worth it
 - and I am a skinflint who will not spend a penny on his car that I can
 reasonably avoid (well, I would, but I can't afford it!).

Just my tuppence (to adapt a phrase from my American friends out there!).

Richard and Daffy