Re: Caribou Canvas Tops

To: Max Brewster <brewsjl@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Caribou Canvas Tops
From: Chris DeStaffany <destaff@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 18:57:25 -0800 (PST)
I had almost the same experience only maybe worse.  I
got it but it took more than two months.  I also was
told that it would be shipped the next day or a couple
of days or whatever each time that I called. I also
got the story about pnemonia and that he was working
as hard as he could. I had a very difficult time
getting them on the phone.  It would ring busy for an
hour at a time.  One time I put the phone on auto dial
and it was more than 200 calls before someone ordered.
 They also billed me the same day that I ordered and
it was $229 not $209.

I did get the top which does look good but I have yet
to put in on.  It didn't come with any instructions
which, I think, others do.

In the 29 and a half year that I have owned triumphs,
I found this transaction to be the most
unproffessional that I have ever experienced.  I would
not do business with these people.

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/