RE: Caribou Canvas Tops

To: "Chris DeStaffany" <destaff@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Caribou Canvas Tops
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:18:58 -0500
It is unfortunate that you guys had this experience.  I guess I was a lucky
one when I ordered last summer.  I do know thier intrest is not primarily in
the canvas tops but in the Fiat and Lancia parts stuff.  Again NFI caused I
based my recommendation on the tranaction I had.  Thanks for the warning,
food for thought for the next top, which might have been for the TR3a.

        David A. Templeton
        Open Text Corp.
        Waterloo, ON
        Canada
        WebSite: http://trandmustang.homestead.com

'74 Triumph SpitSix '66 Ford Mustang (Wife's)'66 Ford Mustang GT  '59
Triumph TR3a (Project) '99 GMC Safari '95 GMC K2500 Sierra