Oops!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Oops!
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:26:54 -0700
Was just informed by one of the VTR 2001 committee that I or someone on
the other end of the line got some signals crossed about rooms for the
convention--there are 70 taken so far, not 70 left, as I reported.
According to Kevin St. James, one of the organizers, this is the current
situation, with some further recommendations:

> We have over 70 rooms already reserved but there are still over 400 available.
> When you make your reservations make sure you request a valley view.  The
> higher you are floor wise increases the phenomenal view of the show site and
> Breckenridge.  Hope this information helps.

I stand corrected, and hope everyone benefits from the above. Still and
all, it's probably not a good idea to put off reservations for too long.

Cheers, all.

--

Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM