Meeting list members

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Meeting list members
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 11:58:31 +0200
Friends
Never thought I would actually meet one of the list members , but Michael
Graham ( TR6 / GT6 lister from Canada ) phoned me Sunday 21 January from
Johannesburg South Africa ( he's here on business ) . I will go and pick him
up there on Saturday 27 and take him back to his hotel on Sunday ( he seems
quite busy , so unfortunately he will only be staying with us for 1 night )
.
If we keep him here , would the rest of you send Triumph parts in exchange
for his release .... Oh well , just a thought :-)

Unfortunately my TR is still not sorted out ( and the rest of the Triumphs
as well ) so it's " normal " transportation this time around . Hopefully the
next time he comes to visit we can drive " in Triumph style " . :-)

Mike sounds like a really nice fellow and I'm really looking forward to
meeting him . Just hope that my " rusty " Triumph collection doesn't
disappoint him .

Kind regards .

Chris de Wet .
TSCC membership number : 356 .
'56 TR 3 ( TS 10795 ) + '64 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 ( FC 25680 ) .
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .

Telephone : 012-3398071 ( office ) or 012-2591129 ( home ) .
Cellphone : 083 9989744 .

Projects : '62 Herald 1200 Coupe , '65 Herald 12/50 ( convertible ) ,
'63 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 , '64 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 , '66 Spitfire 4 Mk 2 .

The information contained in this e-mail including any attachments is
privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient
please reply immediately and delete this message.  Please do not make use of
it, nor disclose it's contents in any way.  Thank you.