Re: Oiling trunnions + jacking up

To: goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oiling trunnions + jacking up
From: Dean.Dashwood@enron.com
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 17:42:19 +0000
John,

Re: trunnion oiling - no trick to it.  Just fill a regular grease-gun up
with gear oil, and pump it in.  It can get a bit messy, though - I prefer
to have someone else do mine.  If you go to the TSSC Internation Weekend at
Stafford later in the year, there's usually a guy there who oils trunnions
all weekend for #5/car - it's a bargain!  If you do decide to go, make sure
you let me (and the list) know nearer the time so we can arrange to meet up
there.

I'll let someone else advise you on jacking up the car, because I'll
probably be wrong whatever I say on that one.

Dean