Spitfire Spark Plugs

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire Spark Plugs
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.scranton.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 17:42:03 -0500 (EST)
A quick question for the experts here.  My '79 is a daily driver and
not being readied for concourse.

What brand and number spark plugs are considered the best bet for
a car that sees a good bit of mileage and a lot of city driving??

I used to run Champions back in my early sports car days, but have
been away from it so long, I don't have any idea if they are still
as good as they were.

Thanks for the info.

bill

bill@cs.scranton.edu     |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.