FACTORY Herald/Vitesse/Spitfire Manual on E-bay

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FACTORY Herald/Vitesse/Spitfire Manual on E-bay
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 23:29:05 -0500
NFI-  I just wanted to let those interested know there is a copy of the BEST
MANUAL AVAILABLE -the factory one- for sale on E-bay currently. I have no
financial interest, passing along info. I have my own copy of this, and figure
someone else might want one, too- they are that good.

Scott
64 Herald1200 Convertible "Trimf"

Title of item: TRIUMPH  Herald Vitesse Spitfire Shop Manual
Seller: sealoaks
Starts: Feb-28-01 05:21:46 PST
Ends: Mar-10-01 05:21:46 PST
Price: Starts at $15.99
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1413444764

Workshop Manual for Triumph, models--Herald 1200, Vitesse and Spitfire. This
Workshop Manual, which is in loose-leaf form, was compiled to assist
Standard-Triumph Distributors and Dealers in the efficient repair and
maintenance of these car models. Printed in 1963. About 400 pages. Binder has
split on cover.