prices

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: prices
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 12:11:59 -0500
Since I have about 70K on the front wheel bearings in my T/R3, I thought I
might change them out, called the local NAPA store and his shop prices were
about the same as retail from the big 3, when I mentioned this to him he
said well if you are looking for price try this, NAPA frt outter 21.99, or
his non NAPA far east 10.89, inner NAPA 10.39, non NAPA (F.E.) 6.79, now I
wonder which price bearing the Big 3 are selling to their good customers,
you and me the hobbiest. Makes me wonder.  "FT"