Re: PRICES

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: PRICES
From: flinters <flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 12:11:53 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 5 Mar 2001, Fred Thomas wrote:
> Dan, I have front bearings from NAPA for only one wheel, in the NAPA boxes,
> the inner bearing box says made in Germany, the outter box says made in
> Mexico, I took them back this am and will order from TRF knowing I will be
> getting Timken.  "FT"

        I suppose I should state that the time when I worked for five
years at NAPA it was true, but it's been about eight years since then and
things may have changed.  It was a point of pride at that time that it was
all 'Made in America'.

* Flinthoof Ponypal                                                 *
* Vegaman Dan                                                       *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com            Ponypics!                   *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com/spitfire   1968 Triumph Spitfire       *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com/roomies    Roomies! online comic strip *