Re: Source for lock nuts, bolts, etc.

To: Gary Hutton <hutton@evansville.net>
Subject: Re: Source for lock nuts, bolts, etc.
From: Atwell Haines <karbuff@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 21:04:29 -0500
Gary,

r.d. enterprises in PA sells a nice assortment of SAE lock nuts and washers
for about $30 USD. I bought mine several years ago and it has served me
well.  Even comes in a nice compartmentalized case.

Didn't see the kit on the web site just now, but feel free to inquire:

Ray Psulkowski
r.d. enterprises, ltd.
290 Raub Road, Quakertown, PA 18951 USA
Phone 215-538-9323