Re: LBC Carb question

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC Carb question
From: "Kirby T. Kenyon" <kirby@kenyon.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 17:31:04 -0500
Paul,

FREE???? Where do all these great deals come from?  Why can't I ever find them?

I'm just starting to de-lurk again myself.  I've been getting the list mail
but didn't have time to read it all last year.  Too bad I have to work  8^{
for a living.  I would rather work on my cars.

Glad to see some familiar names popping up now and then and some new
names.  Great to see new people here.

At 12:14 PM 3/7/2001 -0500, paul.meyer@key3media.com wrote:

>I've been a lurker for some time, and thanks to all of you for your
>insights, as
>well as the terrific URL's.
>I have a binder of info I've printed off the web as a result.
>I can't imagine how much harder it must have been to be an LBC fan before the
>web.
>
>Paul Meyer
>'77 Spitifire (Charity) she was free.
>Gift horse comments not appreciated, but fully understood.

Thanks,

Kirby T. Kenyon