RE: Free at last!

To: "'Windoseat@aol.com'" <Windoseat@aol.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Free at last!
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 16:34:34 +0200
Congratulations Greg . It's good to be free . Good luck.

Kind regards .
Chris de Wet .
TSCC ( SA ) membership number : 356 .
'56 TR 3 ( TS 10795 ) + '64 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 ( FC 25680 ) .

PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .
Telephone : 012-3398071 ( office ) or 012-2591129 ( home ) .
Cellphone : 083 9989744 .

Projects : '62 Herald 1200 Coupe , '65 Herald 12/50 ( convertible ) ,
'63 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 , '66 Spitfire 4 Mk 2 .