Dash refinishing

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Dash refinishing
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 18:57:27 -0700
Every once in a while, someone asks about veneer for dash reworks, and I
usually say, try Constantine's, since that's one of the places I've
dealt with in the past. But, in doing some web searches, I came across
this place:

http://www.wood-veneers.com/products.htm

The company is B&B Rare Woods. Never have used it, but if they have in
stock what I want, I'm going to try an order with them. Their selection
is enormous, the prices are quite reasonable, and they sell retail. They
have a complete photo gallery, but not all items shown seem to be in
stock at all times. It's worth a look if you like wood. The Italian burl
walnuts they show are pretty amazing.

Cheers, all.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM (yes, _that_ Roswell)

`70 GT6+ (being refurbished, slowly)
`71 GT6 Mk. III (organ donor)
`72 GT6 Mk. III (daily driver)
`64 TR4 (awaiting intensive care)
`80 TR7 (3.8 liter Buick-powered)
`86 Nissan 300ZX (the minimal-maintenance road car)
`68 VW Type II Camper (Lancia twin-cam powered, but feeling its age....)

Remember:  Math and alcohol do not mix... do not drink and derive.