Re: Glove Box Speaker Panel Template

To: "SpitList" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Glove Box Speaker Panel Template
From: "Nick Moseley" <nmoseley@direct.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 22:25:38 -0800
Ron,
I measured mine, (mounted on right hand (sitting in car, facing engine)
glove box) it is shaped kind of like this:
   ________
  /                 /
 /                /
________

Height varies somewhat in that the bottom is shaped like a smile (each end
slopes upward. In the middle of the speaker it is 6 inches, at the right end
it is 5 and 5/8ths inches, at the left end it is 5 7/8ths.
Length at the bottom (corner to corner) is 11 and 3/4 inches, at the top is
10 and 1/4 inches.
On the right side there is a folded "lip" that is approx 1 inch wide, I
included that in the width measurements.
Hope this helps,  (if you want, I'll try to find a protrator and have a go
at estimating the angles at each end...tomorrow).
Cheers
Nick Moseley
Delta B.C. (Somewhat north of you, outside of Vancouver B.C.)